1 de janeiro de 2012

Did I ever tell you about The Walkmen?


Oh I'm still living
 At the old address
 And I'm waiting on the weather
 And I know you'll pass

 
 I know that it's true
 It's gonna be a good year
 Out of the darkness
 And into the fire
 I'll tell you I love you
 And my hearts in the strangest place
 That's how it started
 And that's how it ends


 And I know you're with me
 It's a point of pride
 And it's louder than lightning
 In this room of mine
 Oh I'm just like you I never hear the bad news
 And how come that
 We won by a landside
 Our troubles are over
 My sisters a medic
 She warned my friends
 Yeah, that's how it started


 Took our sweet time
 So it's all over
 It's all over, anyhow
 You took our sweet time
 And finally I opened my eyes

 My friends and my family
 They are asking of me
 How long will you ramble
 How long will you still repeat
 The snow is still falling
 And I'm almost home
 I'll see you…

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário