16 de fevereiro de 2012

Did I ever tell you about Bush?



You in the dark
 You in the pain
 You on the run
 Living a hell
 Living your ghost
 Living your end
 Never seem to get in the place that I belong
 Don't wanna lose the time
 Lose the time to come

 
Whatever you say it's alright
 Whatever you do it's all good
 Whatever you say it's alright
 Silence is not the way
 We need to talk about it
 If heaven is on the way
 If heaven is on the way


You in the sea
 On a decline
 Breaking the waves
 Watching the lights go down
 Letting the cables sleep


Whatever you say it's alright
 Whatever you do it's all good
 Whatever you say it's alright
 Silence is not the way
 We need to talk about it
 If heaven is on the way
 We'll wrap the world around it
 If heaven is on the way
 If heaven is on the way


I'm a stranger in this town
 I'm a stranger in this town
 I'm a stranger in this town


If heaven is on the way
 If heaven is on the way
 I'm a stranger in this town
 I'm a stranger in this town

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário